Senior IT Advisor to galvanize enterprise knowledge management initiatives, and maximize the business value of SharePoint and other social media tools.
I advise organizations on how to govern, manage and adapt the business value of Microsoft SharePoint collaboration software and related technologies.
- Based on a prior 31 year career with the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), the State Department and the Peace Corps, plus experience in commercial banking and management consulting.
- M.S. in Computer Systems Management, University of MD University College (UMUC)
- M.B.A., the George Washington University
- M.A. in International Relations, the Johns Hopkins School for Advanced International Studies (SAIS)
- B.A., Hamilton College (Phi Beta Kappa)
- Presently Senior SharePoint Advisor to the Office of eDiplomacy, State Department, Washington D.C. (under consulting agreement with ManTech International)
- Designed agendas and coordinated 35 speakers for SUGDC's Regional SharePoint Users Conferences in 2009, 2008 and 2007 in Reston, Virginia.
- Helped develop a Knowledge Management Proposal to USAID for American Institutes for Research (2006)
- Spanish (fluent)
- Colloquial Egyptian Arabic (working knowledge)
- French (working knowledge)
- For a detailed resume, and my articles on Microsoft SharePoint, change and knowledge management, please see my LinkedIn profile.
- I would appreciate your acknowledging use of my materials, and requesting advance permission for their application in training, consulting, publishing or any other commercial application. You may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
writing, biking, American history, travel and computer technology