Goal: To provide part-time, independent project management consulting services in SharePoint design, implementation and evaluation.
- SharePoint consulting firms in the Washington D.C. area based on my broad contacts with private SharePoint user groups in metro Washington over the years;
- I am also happy to work directly with public and private sector end-user clients in the Washington D.C. area;
- Projects outside metro D.C. considered on a case-by-case basis.
- 7 years' experience as a contract Senior SharePoint and Knowledge Management Advisor at the State Department;
- current certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP);
- program design, best practice identification, and speaker and attendee recruitment for three SharePoint Users Group conferences in Northern Virginia 2007-2009;
- 27 years experience as a Program and Project Officer with the U.S. Agency for International Development;
- See also my detailed resume.
- SharePoint Requirements Analysis (needs identification, surveys, content inventories, use case illustration, business process flowcharting, site wire framing, and end user/management feedback via workshops);
- SharePoint Project Management (planning, scheduling, monitoring, reporting, migration management and evaluation);
- SharePoint User Adoption (user group formation and facilitation, marketing, templates, events; also integration between SharePoint and other enterprise content and; collaboration software – e.g. open source wikis, blogs, social networks, other proprietary collaboration software)
These three areas are critical to the business success of customer SharePoint implementations, with success defined as timely SharePoint deployment and adoption, cost effective use of scarce technical resources, and measurable improvements in business process efficiency.
- Site wire framing, business process diagramming, and other flow-charting software;
- Familiarity with various on-premise and online versions of SharePoint
- If any interest in the above consulting services, please contact me at email email@example.com, or cell at (703) 899-9940, or as a comment to this blog. You may also send me a message via my LinkedIn account, which contains my detailed profile, work samples, groups and connections;
- I would be happy to provide further information on my availability, consulting areas and approach, contracting, and pricing, as well as references on my past work.